My friend Jen, who really loves margaritas by the way... on the rocks, no salt, and blogs at A Little About Everything and Nothing (whom you might remember from this guest post) has passed on the Tell Me About Yourself Award. Well I don't mind if I do Jen, thank you.
This one gets passed on to five other bloggers and like it says on the tin, I'm to tell you something about myself. I'll go with five things about me... five bloggers, five things, it seems nice and neat doesn't it? Lets wrap it up in a big red bow and do this thing:
F I V E B L O G G E R S
1. Megan @ A Suitcase and Stilettos lives in Norway but manages to get around Europe a lot and blogs all about it.
2. Nicole Marie @ La Mia Vita has recently returned to California after a stint in Barcelona.
3. Daryl @ Roots, Wings, and Other Things lives in Germany and takes the most fantastic photos.
4. Ksam @ Totally Frenched Out is an American who has actually conquered the red tape to become a French citizen.
5. Kristen @ Un Homme et Une Femme is a recent American transplant to Paris and calls her husband Sir Lanclelot which is so much cooler than, 'The Husband'.
F I V E T H I N G S
1. I threw out my back yesterday for the very first time ever and holy balls it hurts. I'm supposed to stay lying down to let it rest but I do not do well with being still (a cousin used to tell me that I had a bee up my bottom and I think he might be right, sitting still is torture). So I guess it's official... I'm old.
2. When I was little I had a pony named Rainy Day. Even though I haven't seen Rainy Day for a long, long time (I'm very old; please note number one above), I still think of him often and now that I'm living in what used to be a barn, I wish Rainy Day was with me here, even in stuffed form (yes, I wish I had taxidermied my childhood pony). He could sit by the front door and take coats.
3. I have never been to Barcelona which is a travesty because it's only a little over five hours from here, and I haven't been to Paris once since moving to France. I vow that 2012 is the year of Barcelona and Paris especially since a Chipotle recently opened up in Paris. I want to get my burrito on. (What type of crazy person goes to Paris to eat burritos??? Now you know.)
4. I love my new house (OK, love might be a bit strong, I still don't have a bathtub... like, I really like my new house) but I do miss the original LPV. I haven't found my groove here yet but I know I will, these things take time.
5. Papa's Wife's mother is turning ninety next month and of course we will be celebrating with a party (you know how we love a party). I've been put in charge of decorations so I will be introducing my inner Martha Stewart to The LPV... Martha meet The LPV... LPV, meet Martha. Now get out of my way, I have pompoms to make.