Sini from Bon Baisers de France has tagged me with some questions, which is perfect, because after a weekend that should have only consisted of a day trip to Toulon, but turned into 48 hours in Toulon, I'm shattered tired, and answering questions is about all I have in me.
As directed by 'the rules' I'm to 1) post a photo of myself (Check. Please see above, but FYI, this is last lavender season, this year's hasn't sprouted yet) 2) answer Sini's questions 3) come up with 11 questions to pass on (but I'm going to go with ten because 11 is a weird number and I don't like it).
Here we go.
1. What makes you happy? Those first few moments after I've cleaned the house when everything is perfect (i.e; before The Husband and Fifty mess it up).
2. Are you worried about getting older? Yes and no. I'm not worried in an aging sense, but I am sort of worried with a running out of time kind of feeling.
3. Where you would like to travel and why? At this very moment, I wouldn't mind a trip to NYC and a stay at the St Regis. I'd like a week to walk around a city, visiting some museums and speaking English.
4. Winter or summer? Summer. Bare legs and sandals with brightly painted toe nails makes me cheery.
5. Your favourite artist/band? Beastie Boys.
6. Sweet or salty? Salty. I'll always take the bag of chips over a chocolate bar.
7. What is your favourite sport activity? Rugby to watch, Pétanque to play (not competitively mind you, in an after Sunday lunch kind of way to play)
8. What do you like about yourself? I like how much more relaxed about things I am as I get older. I think with age you learn how to accept the things that you can't control, take a deep breath, and move on. It's a pretty liberating feeling (however my superficial answer to this question is my tookus. It's pretty fantastic. You can call me J.Lo Jr).
9. What is the most important thing in your life? A sense of security.
10. What languages do you speak? English obviously and Franglais but I'm hoping that Franglais turns to French soon.
11. After a busy day, what is the best way to relax and forget the hectic life? A nice glass of wine, and a good book.
And now some questions for...
Alyx @ Everyday is a New Adventure
Ashley @ Run With Me
Kaity @ Adventures of an American Girl
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What would you choose for your last meal?
3. If you could invite three people (dead or alive) for dinner, who would they be?
4. And what would you cook for them?
5. What TV show can you absolutely not miss?
6. What is your dream vacation destination?
7. If you were given a check for $10,000, what would you spend it on (and you can't stick it in savings or pay off debt with it)?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. If you could go back in time and choose a different career (or career path) would you, and what would it be?
10. What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday?